Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Where Have I Been?


Sorry that my posts have been few and far between... Mom used to have all the time in the world (sort of) to update my blog, but now that I'm cruising all over the house, she's got to keep her eyes on me at all times - even when we're in her office... I used to just play in my exersaucer or on the floor, but now I'm up and knocking all of the books off the shelves, and pulling on the blinds, and opening/closing the door... I climb up onto her computer and pull all the cords... I pick through the trash... you name it! As fun as it all sounds, Mom doesn't have extra hands for typing. :(

Anyhow, I'll be turning 11 months old in one week - this month has flown by! I saw my first snowstorm, but I'm getting over a chest cold so Mom wouldn't let me go outside to play - it's ok, I got to watch it from the inside...



I saw my first superbowl with my buddies, though we didn't care much about the game... we just enjoyed knocking each other over and steeling each other's pacifiers...



I'm going skiing with the family this weekend with the family! I'll miss my doggies, but I'm sure they won't miss me since I chase them around all day. I'll post more next week for my 11 month update!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jack for inviting me over for the big game. I had a blast slobbering on your toys and banging on your coffee table. Maybe next time you won't have to go to bed so early!