Monday, February 12, 2007

My First Ski Trip

I went to Beech Mountain for a ski-trip this weekend! Well, I suppose it was just a "trip" since I didn't really ski with the rest of the family. Maybe next year? Mom tells me that in Colorado, kids learn to ski as soon as they're able to walk!!! I think that's a bit young for the Carolina skiers though.
So I didn't play in the snow like Mom and Dad - but I still had a blast horsing around with my buddy Grayson. First thing we did was move the furniture out of the room and tossed all of our toys onto the floor. We played for hours and hours each day! I love his toys and he loves my toys. Mom and Dad took turns skiing and hanging out with me so we all got to have some fun.

On Sunday we all went out for pizza before driving home. Grayson and I shared food, everything seemed to be going well, and then we both exploded into screaming tantrums (guess we were officially DONE with our vacation). Good thing Mom and Aunt Kelly ordered their beers before hand - it made it more amusing to them. Dad didn't think it was as funny though and Uncle Tim was pretending that he wasn't dining with us. Jeeze... can't a couple of kids have a little melt down every now and again??? Too bad mom's camera wasn't handy for this ordeal- it was quite the scene! Once the pizza arrived, we settled down with a few pieces of pizza crust. Whew!

You can see Mom's pictures here
Aunt Kelly's pictures

No comments: