Friday, November 17, 2006

My Dogs

Here's some pictures of me and my doggies (Hannah and Otis).





I love them soooo much! I smile and giggle every time they walk into the room. Hannah loves to kiss me... all over my head, my hands, my face, my ears.... Otis doesn't like to come near me though (he's jealous of all of my squeeky toys because he can't play with them). I think I'm starting to respect that Otis doesn't like me much because I don't reach out for him like I do for Hannah. Mom and dad thought it would be the other way around... that Otis would be by my side, since Hannah is older and set in her ways. But instead, Hannah is always checking on me - if I cry or yell - she comes running every time!

Otis will come around one day too... he's starting to pay attention to me (especially when I'm eating at the table like a big boy). Like last night - I was eating a cookie and Otis was sitting next to my chair, so I held it out to him and he licked it and licked it and licked it. Then Mom and Dad told him "NO", so I put the cookie back in my own mouth instead. They made "yuck" faces at me but I thought it tasted just fine. Oh well, maybe next time they'll let me share my cookie with Otis again.

No comments: