Friday, January 23, 2009

Jack and MJ


How cute is this picture? I mean... considering it was a Walmart photo shoot (not the most skilled technicians) and considering Jack's 2.5 and Molly is only 3 months old... all and all - not a bad shot! I also had some done of just teeny-queeny alone for her 3-month portrait, but they cropped it so tight that it's just a huge blow-up of her face and it's a bit scary looking. Anyhow, I'm pleased with this pic of my babies. Jack practiced his "Walmart" smile all day for this (no goofy, wide mouthed, tongue showing, funny face smile).

3 comments:

NaeNae said...

What a cute photo!

Anonymous said...

Teeny Queeny? I LOVE it. Just hope it doesn't stick.... Jack looks like a model-so cute. The picture is perfect!

Kelly in NC said...

I love this photo of the 2 of them. I'm not sure you could ask for anything better at their ages!