Sunday, June 01, 2008

My Visit To "Moooory" (Missouri)

What a blast I had visiting Grammy and Grampy (2+ weeks ago)! And I also got the special treat of seeing Gram (Mom's Grammy) since she was visiting as well! We had SO much fun going to the park, eating ice cream and popsicles, playing in the sprinkler and the garden too, and let's not forget the zoo! Not only did we see a bunch of cool animals and ride the carousel and the train, but I also went the whole day without wetting my pants! Not ONCE!




The trip there was a lot of fun - two plane rides, and a bunch of running around in the airports. On the way back though - I did my regular vomit before we left the house (seems to be a ritual that I get sick the morning I have to fly home). Maybe I was trying to come up with a way to not have to leave Grammy's house? Maybe I was just experiencing some pre-travel jitters? Who knows, but it was enough to make Mom carry a bunch of extra clothes, towels and medicine in case it happened again (which it did not). I slept the entire way home. Missed the whole flight. :(

Anyhow, pictures from my trip can be seen here. Enjoy!

Happy Memorial Day!

No comments: