Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Back From Florida!

Wow - what a treat! I went to Florida to visit family, and while I was there - my newest cousin was born! Aunt Amy, Uncle Joe and Baby Adler are all doing well... I didn't get to meet my cousin becuase he's still in the hospital, but he'll be home in a couple of weeks.


I also got to spend a lot of time with my Great Aunt Mary Beth ("Aunt May" as I called her), her new husband Tim ("fun timmy" as i called him) and my Great Grammy Marie (aka "Mommy's Grammy"). We had such a wonderful time together!


Everyone was in town for little Baby Adler's shower, so I got to see the rest of Dad's family as well...Great Grandma/Pa Brun, and most of my great Aunts as well. Take a look at the rest of my pictures here, including my time on the airplane with Aunt Jill.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate, Marc and Jack: Loved the pictures of your time here in FL. We had such a good time with you. Looking forward to your next visit. Couldn't believe how big Jack had gotten and how wonderful you both looked. Till next time,
Love, Grammy.....xoxoxo

Kelly in NC said...

Grayson and I had lots of fun with you and mommy in Florida. Loved the photos of the boys!