Monday, January 01, 2007

On With 2007


Although 2006 was amazing, I'm eager to get on with the new year. I'm ready to have my schedule back, my routine back, and everything else back to normal!
I am very grateful though, for all of the wonderful things that have graced my life in this past year (well, past 9 months)... I'm grateful for:
  • My bottle
  • My binky
  • My blanky (definitely my blanky)
  • My dogs
  • My toys
  • My bathtub
  • My Gerber puffs
  • My health
  • And most of all, My family who love me very much and tell me all the time that they can't imagine life without me.

Happy New Year, Everyone! I hope 2007 is as amazing as 2006 was!!!

2 comments:

NaeNae said...

Look at the big boy! I hope 2007 brings many great things for you Jack - and your family!

Anonymous said...

YOu look like such a big boy sitting in that chair all by yourself! Happy New YEar to you too!